Corporations in Panama offer investors the most appropriate corporate structure for offshore and local operations, keeping the shareholders and businesses of the company confidential. Among the many advantages include several others like:
- Option to issue Nominative and Bearer Shares, shares with par value or no value at par, shares with voting rights and without voting rights, as well as combinations thereof are allowed.
- The shares issued to the Carrier, are guarded by our firm as Authorized Custodians.
- Free of taxes on activities carried out outside the territory of the Republic of Panama, also known as Offshore activities.
- Only income from sources produced in the territory of Panama are taxable.
Meetings of Shareholders and Directors
- Meetings can be held anywhere in the world.
- Meetings may be held via telephone conference or by any other electronic means available.
Main benefits of Corporations in Panama:
- Privacy and confidentiality.
- Zero taxes on Offshore activities.
- The currency of legal tender in the Republic of Panama is the US dollar.
- Protection of property and purchase of Real Estate.
- Exploitation of the maximum of Intellectual Property, license and franchise gains.
- For greater protection, the shares can be issued in favor of another Company, Trust or Private Interest Foundation.
The registration of a Public Limited Company may take between 3-5 business days, once the client has provided the necessary information and the funds have been remitted.
It is not necessary to travel to Panama, all documents can be sent initially by email and once the company is registered they are sent via Courier (DHL).
If you are interested in Corporations in Panama, Castrellón & Diaz Abogados can send you an offshore application form in less than 12 hours so that you can start your business from wherever you are in the world. Contact Us.